Visiting us – Contactless Collections
Covid-19 – Whilst the prevalence of coronavirus is greatly reduced we still have a duty of care to staff and visitors to the site and regulations to comply with. We still operate a contactless collection service for those wanting it.
• Ideally, order in advance on 01288 341111
• Upon arrival park in one of the collection bays we can assist you from a safe distance.
• Please wear a mask if entering the shop or any of the buildings.
• Our offices are individual workspaces. There is still strictly no entry for visitors to any of the offices, including the weighbridge office.
• There will be no paperwork to exchange, it will be forwarded by email or post.
• We can take card payments on site through the terminal outside the offices but BACS details are on all our invoices or you can use telephone card
payments to keep your visit completely contactless.
All our tote bagged feed is openly priced in this newsletter for delivery as well as collection. You will see delivery is only £9 per 600kg bag (min delivery 2 bags) which seems a small price to pay to avoid leaving home and putting yourself at risk.
Thank you for your cooperation and keep safe
This site is designed to give you an overview of the services we offer, hopefully demonstrating the sense of pride we get from doing the job well. We are a family business working with other family businesses. We work with independent nutritionists to give you unbiased advice. We understand that not all your requirements are straightforward and are happy to discuss them with you and share some of the experience we have picked up over the years that we have been involved in both milling & mixing and feed blending.