Who are we:
Tamar Milling is owned and run by Nick and Wendy Furse. It has been running as a mobile mill and mix service since 1994 with blend production added in 2011. We are a family business serving other family businesses. We know our customers by name, account numbers and impersonal order lines are not our style. The best possible customer service is important to us.
What we do:
- *We work with independent nutritionists to give you unbiased advice
- *Produce and stock a range of Dairy, Cattle and Sheep blends
- *Design and produce bespoke feeds for individual requirements
- *Members of UFAS
- *Full traceability and quality control systems ensure we meet exacting standards
- *Bulk, 600kg tote bags and 20kg bags all delivered or collected from Whitstone, North Cornwall
- *Direct to farm deliveries from our trusted and reliable suppliers of molasses, straights, grain, milk powders, minerals etc.
- *Small bag cash and carry for all your feed requirements, ruminants, pig & poultry, milk powders, feed buckets and minerals etc.
How we operate:
*Feed labelling that exceeds all legislative requirements.
*Inclusion rates for ingredients as well as energy levels, starch levels, sugar levels and NDF percentages are all declared
*Helpful and experienced haulage contractors for deliveries of bulk (tipped or blown) and bags
*Feed prices openly published each month in our e-newsletter
*All customers pay exactly the same price for the same product collected.
*Regular updates on forward pricing to give customers the option of fixing the price of their forward requirements.